Thu, Jan 06|
How to Rest on the Go
Are you ready to exhale, Superwoman? Give yourself the gift of rest ... Join the masterclass so you can start feeling lighter & energised.
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
In the last one year, we have delivered 10 workshops and worked with 35 managers and professionals globally and observed that women leaders and professionals:
- Struggle with finding time and space to rest due to busy job and life;
- Working until late at night and sometimes on the weekend but feeling unproductive;
- Struggle with creating boundaries around work and rest;
- Suffer from tiredness and exhaustion;
- Do not know how to carve out time for rest and feeling exhausted in the evening and the weekend.
That’s why, we created “HOW TO REST ON THE GO” MASTERCLASS.
Join this live interactive masterclass where you will learn simple rituals to help you tap into the power of rest, and learn how to rest, de-stress and energise yourself in 5 min or less, so that you can easily incorporate these rituals in your busy day and reclaim yourself and your life back.
You will learn:
- Tips on how to Rest on the Go that will change your life for the better.
- Understanding of why you deserve to relax and rebalance.
- An easy technique to de-stress in 5 min and feel more refreshed and relaxed!
- The #1 thing that’s holding you back from feeling recharged and rested.
- The 3 little known simple rituals that will boost your energy.
- The 2 steps that help you transition from exhausted to empowered.
Please note that this is not a typical webinar but rather an informal and safe virtual space where you can show up as you are and let your shoulders drop.
The masterclass will take place via Zoom.
Active participation and sharing your own experiences and action steps is encouraged.
The masterclass offers an introduction to holistic wellness rituals and tools that help busy professionals and women leaders to carve time and space to de-stress, rest and recharge on the go.
Click on the below link to see testimonials from participants attending previous workshops:
Who is this Masterclass for:
- Women who manage businesses, projects and teams
- Women managers who has set high goals for themselves and their team
- Women managers who wish to create a calm and productive working environment around themselves
- Women leaders who want to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
Join us for an interactive online session with our Founder, Vessela Warren.
Learn more about Vessela’s background and experience.